TabletKiosk is a leading manufacturer of Windows and Linux compatible Tablet PCs and business focused accessories designed for enterprise and professional use. Our signature Tablet PCs combine the performance and familiarity of the full Microsoft Windows Pro Operating System (x86/x64 architecture) with powerful Intel® Core™ processors, along with an ecosystem of accessories, legacy and modern I/O ports, full wireless connectivity, voice and handwriting recognition, hot swappable batteries that are user replaceable, and a wide selection of VESA standard mounting solutions.
Currently, we are looking for a couple of talented and motivated individuals to join our team. TabletKiosk offers a challenging, but low key working environment with ample opportunity to grow. Among the perks we offer are paid holidays, sick days, vacation time and health insurance. If you are interested in either of the positions listed below, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to attach your resume.
Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales manager will help to increase our sales opportunities with existing customers as well as to expand our business with new accounts and will have accountability for the development, implementation and execution of programs to achieve these business goals.
- Account Maintenance
- Answer incoming calls (order taking, answering questions, qualifying incoming leads)
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calling
- Support Dealers, Distributors, Partners and VAR’s
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2–3 years sales or related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Knowledge of ultra-mobile computing and wireless communications preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized with a proven ability to work both independently and part of a team.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace and changing market.
Apply via E-Mail
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for implementing the Company’s social media marketing strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption through social media channels.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the Company’s products and services
- Work with the Sales team to ensure social media messaging is in line with sales goals
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialog and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage a blogging outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, and applications
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information, ideas in written and verbal format, as well as build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
Apply via E-Mail
TabletKiosk is headquartered in Torrance, CA, and operates a sales and engineering facility in Taiwan.